In implementing the information obligation, we would like to inform you that we are introducing sanitary safety procedures for our guests and staff, in all TwójJurata.pl holiday apartments during the COVID-19 emergency period
Please read the following information and adhere to specific operating principles of our facilities during the SARS-CoV-2 virus threat period.
(these procedures are valid from May 4, 2020 until further notice)
(last update: 21/10/2020)
Security during accommodation:
- During accommodation in the facility, all guests are required to wear disposable gloves and face masks or visors (in the case of contraindications to use a face mask) covering the mouth and nose.
- Residents receiving guests are required to wear disposable gloves and a disposable mask or visor.
- Keep a safe distance between people during your stay. The recommended distance is 2 m.
- For the duration of the restrictions, filling out registration cards is not mandatory.
- During the restrictions, please make non-cash payments, for which we would like to thank.
- Guests with suspected COVID-19 who have signs of illness will not be able to be accommodated.
Security in the facility:
- In each apartment can only stay people accommodated in accordance with the reservation and in the number in accordance with the reservation.
- During a visit to the facility, our employees during the presence of Guests (e.g. in the event of the need to remove breakdowns, replacement of bedding, etc.), all persons in the premises are required to wear disposable gloves and disposable masks or visors (in the case of contraindications to use a mask) covering mouth and nose.
- Apartments are cleaned only before arrival and after the stay, and during the stay only in the absence of guests in the apartment.
- Each place has dispensers with hand disinfectant liquid along with instructions on how to properly disinfect your hands. Each guest is obliged to disinfect their hands immediately after entering the premises, as well as each time after leaving the toilet.
- The bathrooms have dispensers with soap with an increased content of biocides (in permissible concentration) and instructions on how to properly wash your hands.
- In every premises there are disinfectant liquids for independent contactless disinfection of surfaces and objects. Please use them according to the instructions on the packaging. These fluids are located in places inaccessible to children, please use common sense and protect children from access to the fluid.
- We do not provide guests with blow dryers (for drying hands and hair). Please bring your own blow dryers. The use of dryers is only possible in bathrooms, with the door closed.
Preparation of the premises:
- All textile materials with which guests have contact (towels, bedding, cloths, etc.) are washed in a professional laundry room at a temperature of not less than 60 degrees Celsius and ironed.
- Cleaning of the premises between the exchange of guests includes disinfection of all touch surfaces (countertops, backrests, door handles, handrails, countertops, sanitary facilities, etc.) and ventilation for a minimum of Three hours. The process of preparing the premises for the arrival of guests may therefore be extended. Please respect the agreed check-in and check-out times and your understanding.
- Each place has information on how to proceed in the event of COVID-19 symptoms along with phone numbers for the sanitary and epidemiological station and medical services.
How to wash your hands properly
How to disinfect your hands correctly
How to put on and take off gloves correctly
How to put on and take off the mask correctly
Medical services (ambulance): tel. 112 and 999
Police (general contact): tel. 112 and 997
Police station in Jastarnia based in Jurata: ul. Ratibora 42, 84-141 Jurata; tel. 58 674 53 72 tel. 112 and 997
Poviat Sanitary and Epidemiological Station of the Pomeranian Voivodeship (SANEPID): ul. Wojska Polskiego 16, 84-100 Puck; tel. 58 673 03 41
Provincial Sanitary and Epidemiological Station in Gdańsk (SANEPID): ul. Dębinki 4, 80-211 Gdańsk; tel. 58 776 32 00, 58 344 73 00; www.wsse.gda.pl