Every time is good
to come to Jurata
Wybierz się na vacation in Jurata i spędź urlop w zaciszu Nadmorskiego Parku Krajobrazowego, z dala od zgiełku wielkich miast i głośnych miejscowości wakacyjnych.
Spend your holidays or holidays in a unique place on the Hel Peninsula, in the heart of a pine forest filled with the silence and smell of resin.
Take a morning stroll on the beach filled with the finest and cleanest sand on the Polish coast.
In the background of the rising sun on the Baltic Sea, look for ambers and spend romantic evenings watching the festival of colors that every evening sets the sunset on the Bay of Puck.
Take a deep breath and feel the microclimate that guarantees the highest concentration of iodine in the air on the Baltic.
Znajdź najlepszy nocelg w Juracie i przyjedź do kurortu nad morzem od lat odwiedzanego przez najwybitniejsze postaci polskiego i zagranicznego świata kultury, sztuki, rozrywki i polityki.
Leisure time suggestions
Jurata is an ideal place not only for those who value blissful sunbathing on the golden sand of the most beautiful Polish beaches in the summer season, but also for all those who prefer active leisure combined with the implementation of their passions also outside the holiday season.
Jurata, like the entire Hel Peninsula, offers countless ways to spend time actively.
- Windsurfing & Kitesurfing
- Water scooters
- Water bicycles
- Bicycle trips
- rope park
- Health path
Jurata is the perfect place for visual artists - amateurs and professionals - who want to improve their skills. From spring to autumn, the sun organizes an unusual festival of colors here, and the sea on the horizon kisses the sky. In winter, pine boron is wrapped in silvery frost, and the Baltic Sea reveals its dark nature when foamed waves raise ice crests on the shore.
- Outdoor photography
- Painting and drawing
If you want to relax in the most beautiful Polish resort, and at the same time do not like to stand still, you can easily diversify your vacation with trips to neighboring towns.
- Seal Center in Hel – Fokarium Stacji Morskiej Instytutu Oceanografii Uniwersytetu Gdańskiego czynne jest cały rok!
- Coastal Defense Museum w Helu
- The Hel Railway Museum.
- Fisheries museum in Hel - located in the post-Evangelical church of St. Of Piotr and Paweł from XV. in.
- Fisherman's Cottage in Jastarnia - one of the most interesting museums dedicated to the history of fishing. In the building from 1881, equipment used in fishing in the 15th century is on display.
- Muzeum Pod Strzechą - a private museum, which is visited by the owner himself telling interesting stories from the life of fishermen.
Więcej pomysłów na wycieczki znajdziesz na naszym blogu here>
MONUMENTS IN JURATE
Strolling through Jurassic streets and boulevards, it is worth stopping at the historic buildings erected here years ago:
- 1 Kasztanowa St., Automobile Club Pension, 1930s
- 9 Kasztanowa St., villa "Tamara", 1930s
- Mestwina street 22, summer house, 1930s
- Mestwina street 39, summer house, 1933-34.
- Mestwina 62 street, summer house, around 1930.
- 64 Mestwina St., villa, 1930s
- Mestwina street 66, summer house, 1935-36.
- 68 Mestwina Street, summer house, 1932.
- 3 Międzymorze street, guest house
- 12 Międzymorze St., summer house, 1930s
- Ratibora 3 street, summer house, 1930s
- Ratibora 7 street, "Bałtyk" Pension, 1930s
- Ratibora 15 street, Pension "Bargina", currently "Zatoka", 1930s
- Ratibora 16 street, Pension "Helunia", around 1936.
- Ratibora 25 street, summer house, 1930s
- Ratibora 30 street, summer house, 1930s
- Ratibora 39 street, villa "Zofia", 1930s
- Ratibora 42 street, villa "Jola", currently police station, 1930s
- ul. Świętopełka 2, Pension "Hungaria", around 1935.
- 5 Świętopełka St., summer house, around 1935.
- ul.Świętopełka 7, Guesthouse "Family Office", ob. Hotel "Fregata", 1930s
- Wojska Polskiego 8 street, Pension "Wielkopolanka", 1935-38, now expanded
- Wojska Polskiego 17 street, Pension "Florida", 1930s
- 18 Wojska Polskiego St., post office building, 1930s, ob. modernized
- Wojska Polskiego 20 street, Hotel "Lido", 1932-33.
- 28 Wojska Polskiego St., summer house "Biedronka", 1930s
- "Mrozik" guest house in the modernist style of the 1930s